Ron Brown Murder 4/3/96                                                                Home

Some of the following information came from Nickolas Guarino's newletter.

Twenty-two Congressmen wrote Clinton in February of 1995 demanding that he fire Brown. At the time of his murder, Brown was under investigation by: a special prosecutor in the Justice Department; the FDIC; the Congressional Reform and Oversight Committee; the FBI; the Energy Department; the Senate Judiciary Committee; and even his own Commerce Department Inspector General.

The last nail in Brown's coffin was pounded four days before the crash. The FBI and the IRS subpoenaed as many as 20 witnesses for a serious new grand jury probe of Brown in .Washington.  The February 8, 1996 Washington Post reported that Brown had retained top legal gun Reid Weingarten, a former high official in the Justice Department, as his criminal attorney. You don't pay his prices unless you know a criminal indictment is coming and you're probably going to jail.

Janet Reno appointed Daniel Pearson as Brown's special prosecutor.  When she gave him blanket permission to investigate anything, Brown angrily demanded that Clinton force her to withdraw Pearson. But Reno couldn't do that; she had been backed into a corner by Representative William F. Clinger, Jr., who is chairman of the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, and who had possession of incriminating documents on Brown.

According to confidants who insist on anonymity, when Clinton indicated he couldn't comply, Brown went ballistic. His fatal mistake was telling Clinton that he wasn't going to take the rap. He was going to finger Bill and Hillary instead.

From that point on, Brown was a dead man walking. Like Vincent Foster before him, Brown knew too much. More than any man in Washington, he knew where all the money went for the payoffs, bribes, scams, money laundering, cover-ups, participation fees, hush money and side deals_all the way from one-man operations to vast multinational trade treaty deals.

The phony suicide fake-out used on Foster could not be repeated, of course. But an airplane "whack" is always viewed as an accident. This was not the rag-tag "Arkansas Mafia" that followed Clinton to Washington. This was the muscle squad of the establishment.

They were able to switch the homing beacon at the airport to a portable unit outside the airport that they had on a pick up truck. They then led the incoming airplane into the side of a mountain and then switched the beam back to the airport. When they arrived at the wreck they found Brown still strapped in his seat but not dead. They used a weapon used to kill cattle which the CIA has used before on assassinations which inserts with great force and then withdraws  a 1 long steel projectile into the brain of the victim. They put the weapon to the top of his head and pulled the trigger. That explains the  finding of a hole in the top of his head 1 deep but no bullet shown on x-ray.

The lone survivor flight attendant Shelly Kelly sustained only minor cuts and bruises until she enters the rescue helicopter. By the time she arrives at the hospital she has died from a neat three-inch incision over her main femoral artery which came at least three hours after all her other cuts and bruises.

Later that same day in the Republic of South Africa, news reports say that an attempt has been made on the life of Ron Brown's law partner, Tommy Boggs, by unknown assailants in a staged car accident in Capetown. Later, Boggs will refuse to discuss it.

Two days before he was scheduled to be questioned by the air force accident investigation team Niko Jerkuic, the maintenance Chief who had been bribed to switch his beacon off while the portable beacon took over long enough to guide Brown's plane into the mountain supposedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest.

At the time of the crash visibility was 5 miles with 14 mph winds. These conditions are later described by Newsweek and others as "the worst storm in years" with "visibility just 100 yards." This was refuted by Aviation Week and the Air Force Accident Investigation. I would never bother reading another Newsweek magazine since they are clearly propagandists of misinformation.

The Air Force for the first time in it's history canceled the safety investigation of a crash on friendly soil. There was a token legal investigation to enable the assignment of blame and then they went home.

Within hours of the crash, the Croatian Ministry of Transport announced that they had the black boxes. One and half days after the crash, Croatian TV (plus Russian and French TV) announced that the FDR (flight data recorder) and the CVR (cockpit voice recorder) were safely in the hands of U.S. Marines. The U.S. European Command in Stuttgart, Germany, also stated that a black box was on board.  Later, the Pentagon brass stoutly disputed all this, stating that there were no black boxes aboard. It is difficult to imagine that America's #2 VIP plane had no black box. Veteran Air Force mechanics claim that they never have seen a T-43A without a black box.

Later the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology loses the original X-rays taken of Brown during postmortem examination.

Bill Clinton ordered the cremation of all victims. It is hard to perform autopsies on ashes.

On August 6, 1996, 16 officers were punished with official reprimands and other non-criminal punishment incident to the death of Commerce Secretary Ron Brown and 34 other Americans in the crash.

One has to question what Hillary was doing in Croatia a week before the plane crash.  Did she set the hit in motion?

And you think our republic still exists?